Melbourne Mumcation


 The scorching 40+ degree temperatures didn't stop me making my way through Melbourne, although it did save my pennies... as shopping in a heat wave is not my idea of fun.  I did a quick Hawthorn visit to Maiike store and some lunch at Liar Liar ....(At the Woodsfolk was closed which i was a bit sad about)....I then called it quits and hit our amazing suite at The Prince for an afternoon nap, before catching up with hubby for a walk by the beach and a yummy ice cream...He booked me a relaxation Facial at Aurora Spa and then we wandered up to GoldenFields for a delish asian inspired dinner by talented chef Andrew McConnell.
The next day we had coffee at our long time fave Il Forneio before heading into the city....Hubby off to work and i hit a few stores around the City and found the cutest little caf called Alice Nivens for yet another coffee and cake.  After wandering a bit around Flinders and the Lanes, I escaped the heat at the Ian Potter Gallery to check out the Melbourne Now exhibition which was great! I then snuck in my last lunch (alone) at Movida with a yummy cuttlefish, chickpea & mint salad and fresh tomatoes before hitting the airport....short, sweet but a full night sleep and no food prep....priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...